HAIR FALL is a common problem human beings face. Hair loss can affect both men and women.
While genes play a vital role, there are usually other reasons as well, including, hormonal imbalances, an under-active thyroid gland, nutritional deficiencies, and insufficient blood circulation in the scalp.
Hair loss is a mammoth problem that many people are suffering from.
There can be several factors behind hair loss such as environmental effects, aging, too much stress, excessive smoking, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, genetic factors, scalp infections, use of wrong or chemically enriched hair products, certain medicines, and medical conditions like thyroid disorder, autoimmune diseases, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), iron-deficiency anemia, and chronic illnesses.
There are lots of factors behind this hair fall problem.
Basic Causes of HAIR FALL
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Medical Conditions
- Hair styling products
HOME REMEDIES TO CONTROL HAIR FALL & REPAIR
Onion Juice: The antibacterial properties of onions help fight against scalp infections, while the sulfur content improves the circulation of blood to the hair follicles. It promotes hair growth and controls the loss of hair.
- To extract onion juice, grind the onion and then squeeze out the juice.
- Dip the cotton ball in the onion juice and apply it to your scalp.
- Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it off using normal water and a mild shampoo.
- Follow this procedure twice or thrice a week and get the results.
Vitamin E Capsules: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps repair and build tissue. When you apply vitamin E to your scalp, it helps reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles, and healthy follicles encourage hair growth. You can use the vitamin E gel from the supplement capsules as a topical skin treatment.
- Break the capsule and collect the gel available inside this in a bowl.
- Get half a tea spoon Vaseline & 1 or 2 tea spoon (i.e as per the length of hair) Amla oil and mix these all well.
- Apply on your scalp and hair.
- After 2-3 hours, rinse with a shampoo.
- Follow this procedure once a week and get the results. (Experienced Personally & It is very effective)
Beetroot Juice: Beetroot is rich in vitamins C and B6, folate, manganese, betaine and potassium, all of which are essential for healthy hair growth. Besides, it acts as a detoxification agent by helping keep the scalp clean.
- Boil 7-8 beetroot leaves and grind along with 5-6 henna leaves.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and leave for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Amla: Indian Gooseberry or Amla is another effective home remedy to stop hair fall. One of the causes is the deficiency of vitamin C, hence consuming amla (Raw, in vegetables, Murabba or Candies) will strengthen the hair follicles and help you to control it. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties, amla helps promote faster growth of hair, maintain a healthy scalp and prevent premature greying.
- You can mix lime juice and amla powder to make a paste.
- Massage it to your scalp and hair.
- Keep it for an hour and then rinse it off with normal water.
Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek or Methi seed is among the most effective home remedies to stop hair loss. It repairs the hair follicles and helps in the re-growth of the hair.
- Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight in water.
- Grind it to a fine paste and apply it to your hair and scalp.
- Leave the paste on your head for about 30 minutes.
- You can cover your scalp using a shower cap to keep it moist.
- After 30 to 40 minutes, rinse it with normal water.
- You don’t have to use any shampoo.
- Do it twice a week for a month to control hair fall.